Please fill the form and submit to get the details of msf's scholarships that are available for you
An amount equivalent to Admission and Course/Tuition Fee and Maintenance allowance, subjected to a maximum ceiling. The scholarships will be sanctioned in accordance with the criterion laid down by the Central Government.
- Should be the First Year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ Ph.D Course / 11th Class.
- Should belong to Minority Community
- Should have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade
- The Annual Family Income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- Should not be availing any other Scholarship or Stipend.
Under Graduates: Rs. 4,000/- per annum (3,000 Nos). Post Graduates: Rs. 5,000/- per annum (1,000 Nos). Professional Courses: Rs. 6,000/- per annum (1,000 Nos). Hostel Stipend: Rs. 12,000/- per annum (2,000 Nos). THOSE WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR HOSTEL STIPEND WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR SCHOLARSHIP.
- Should belong to MUSLIM and should be a native of Kerala.
- Should be a GIRL student studying for the first year of Graduation
- Should have scored 50% or above
- Family Annual income should not exceed 4.50 Lakhs.
Under Graduate Students: Rs.1000/- per month for (Subject to a Maximum ofRs. 10,000/- for an academic year) and Rs. 2000/- per month for Post-Graduatestudies (Subject to a Maximum of Rs. 20,000/- for an academic year), providedthey are selected for Scholarship at UG level. Professional Courses: Rs.1000/- per month for the first three years (Subject toa Maximum of Rs. 10,000/- for an academic year) and Rs. 2000/- per month forthe 4th and 5th years of study (Subject to a maximum of Rs. 20,000/- for anacademic year).
- Parental income Both Father and Mother should not exceed Rs 6 lakhs per annum
- Applicant should be pursuing any Regular Course at Under-Graduate Degreelevel in any recognised Educational Institution, including Professional Course
- Applicant should not be availing any other scholarships
Rs. 10,000/- per annum. Should be a first year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate course in Govt/ Aided colleges or University Departments.
- Should belong to BPL family.
- Should have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination.
The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses. These scholarships are available for studies in India only and will be awarded through an Agency designated by the State Government/UT Administration for this purpose.
- Financial assistance will be given to pursue degree and/or post graduate level technical and professional courses
- Continuation of the scholarship in subsequent years will depend on successful completion of the course
- Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible
- should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level
- The annual income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh from all sources.